Howdy! I’m Anna, (sadly) a proud millennial. With the year 2022 came trying something new. So, here goes it.
wife. teacher of small humans. bookworm. music lover. wannabe globetrotter. connoisseur of all things candy and pizza. massive nerd.
ps. this chick came with the frame #blessed
Subscribe… it’s good for you.
Voila! My blog where I am given the freedom and space to potentially bitch about how stupid blogging is.
- high school never endsI remember listening to this song when I was young and thinking “oh god, this can’t be true.” And for me, I really am (in most ways) a very different person than I was 13 years ago… woah… I guess I am THAT old. But that’s the way it’s supposed to be right? And because […]
- what you do vs. who you areI still don’t fully know the difference between these two. But I’m determined to figure it out. I’ve been pretty nostalgic lately for many reasons, but mostly because how I think about my life now is so different then how I have in the past… I think that’s called maturing, right? Or maybe it’s just […]
- the no longer unavoidable, part dosDISCLAIMER: I AM GOING TO TALK ABOUT MY FEELINGS AGAIN. Just like last time, this in no way is me looking for sympathy. You can take your pity elsewhere. Also, I understand that others also struggle, and I in no way am aiming to belittle someone else’s life experience. Also, McDonald’s coffee is hot. Last […]
- will the viscount fall in love already?? my thoughts on Bridgerton season 2Warning: first review post. You cannot hold me accountable if it is complete trash. As a book reader, I was so excited for this season of the beloved Netflix series. Seriously. Like way too excited. Had a countdown and everything. Unfortunately, this time (as with most times) being a book reader bit me in the […]
- be unapologetically you.I saw this, curtesy of Jenny in Neverland, and thought it would be fun. Enjoy! If tagged, follow these steps: Use the Be Unapologetically You banner in your post. It can be your featured image or not. It’s totally up to you. Include the link to this blogging tag (https://www.izzymatias.com/be-unapologetically-you) in your post. Answer the […]
give without expectation.
i am enough.
quality over quantity.
here and now.
see people for who they are, not who you want the to be.
live with honesty, integrity and empathy.
SPOILER ALERT: 30 used to be my real age (hbd to me!) and I was in denial about that, still am… but now the title of my blog actually makes sense because, I am in fact, a fake 30-year old. Clearly I’m totally accepting my age really well. Getting older sucks but wisdom is sometimes cool.